Alex Shapiro – Chicago Bears Season Preview
Triple Zeros is happy to welcome Alex Shapiro of NBC Sports Chicago to the show to talk all things Chicago Bears. Training camp and the preseason are now over and Week 1 of the regular season is right around the corner.
Alex shared his thoughts on the differences between the new coaching staff led by Matt Eberflus and the old one led by Matt Nagy. He also spoke on the state of the wide receiving corps beyond third-year man Darnell Mooney and what to make of the chatter about Teven Jenkins getting traded while he’s manned the starting right guard position.
Things switch over to the defense as Alex gets honest about his expectations from the Bears’ pass rush. Will Trevis Gipson take another step? Can Robert Quinn turn in another signature season? What about the secondary with two rookies at cornerback (Kyler Gordon) and safety (Jaquan Brisker)?
Shaking Off The Rust: NBA Finals Preview & NFL Offseason Catch-Up – Triple Zeros Sports Podcast
- Shaking Off The Rust: NBA Finals Preview & NFL Offseason Catch-Up
- NFL Draft Recap/NBA Playoff Catch-Up: Bears Draft for Need, Bulls Need Changes, and More!
- Back In The Saddle – Bears Offseason, Bulls Resurgence, NFL, and NBA News
- Rob Schaefer – NBC Sports Chicago
- Ryan Taylor of NBC Sports Chicago – Chicago Bulls Media Day
Be sure to follow Alex on Twitter @AlexShapiroNBCS and check out all of his amazing coverage of the Bears!
Follow the show on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (@JoshGBuck, @3ZerosPod, @ClockerSports), and check out ClockerSports.com today!